Flip sideDecember 29, 2012
Things that remind me why life is good:
- The woman who slowed her car down beside me as I was wheezingly running down the sidewalk this morning (and wondering, yet again, why on earth I signed up for that stupid 5K in the first place), and called out the window to me ”You can do it! You are awesome! Never give up!”
- French bread pizzas for lunch, made with sauce from home-canned tomatoes we grew in our garden, on bread I made myself
- The cats, who never let a day pass without making me laugh at least once
- My husband, who is the most awesome husband in the world (and I am not biased at all)
- My family, because when we get together over the holidays, we do this, and even having some of us in a different state will not stop us from continuing the tradition (that is, after all, what Google Hangout is for).
‘Tis the season for Holidailies.